Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: I hate it when I have an issue

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    clewrslr Member Noclipio's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 2025
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I hate it when I have an issue

    I hate it when I have an issue and the customer support only speaks English or uses a bot. Is there a betting site that actually has support staff who understand Bengali and can help resolve problems quickly?

  2. #2
    clewrslr Member Tima51's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2025
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I hate it when I have an issue

    The customer service at 8mbets login is a standout feature. They have 24/7 support that understands the needs of Bangladeshi players. Whether it’s a question about a bonus or a transaction query, they are really helpful and responsive. It makes a big difference knowing you can get help in a language you are comfortable with.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •